Friday, November 2, 2007

Did you update your blog?


No. I haven't . I will.




Ok Ok....it's pretty easy to get behind here. So, the photos I post today will be what I have been up to this week. Days can get so busy. So many events have passed. Forty plus hours of work, a really fun charity golf tournament , Halloween, and sadly, a co-worker and friend of mine has died. When something as tragic and unexpected as that happens, it's necessary to just have a day or more to exhale and reflect. You need that sometimes. At least, I do. I had a chance to do that today. I'm very grateful for so many things in my life-for the kind, caring people I work with, for really wonderful neighbors, a great husband and family--I could go on... I'm really fortunate and blessed. Anyway, here are a few of my favorites from the week. Enjoy your weekend and celebrate your life!










No comments:

Post a Comment