Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Friday!


So, with a little time off from work (my other real job), I had time to get out and take some pics for myself. Just another
beautiful sunny day in southern California. Darn it. Although I love to visit this place, this time it was not for me. (Except for a few photos and a UV lens protector) I did take a step inside the Apple store. The service there is always great. They really don't have to "sell" anythiing. Apple sells itself. Anyway, I was able to talk myself out of a Mac book that right now I really don't need and focus on what I went in for. Can't say what it was just yet. Someone else might read this. I'm off to heat up what looks like an incredible dinner fromJack Stack BBQ, all the way from Kansas City. Thank you so much Dora. It really looks delicious. Also, I am pretty excited that I'm not cooking tonight. For a moment, I thought it was my birthday. Wish me luck with my football picks. If Green Bay would have pulled through, last week would have been mine. I swear I am due to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment