Saturday, April 5, 2008

got fur?

So, not all of my blog posts will be about my dog. This one is actually more about my never ending battle to conquer the fur flying and floating around my house, yard, garage, etc. My solution to this problem- the Furminator. I have bought one of these before, but somehow misplaced it. Or maybe my dog buried it. Kona has been shedding so much lately, it was time to buy a new one. For a dog brush, it's expensive. I'm not kidding. Really expensive. But I was reminded today that it just might be worth every cent. I had to take him to the end of the street to avoid all the fur blowing back into the garage. When I was done, it looked like some poor small animal had been attacked and lost the fight.
Typically, Kona does not stand still to be brushed. This time he did. I think he kind of liked it.

So, if you've got one of these....





I highly recommend one of these...the Furminator



No comments:

Post a Comment