Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The first One....

Yesterday was the first one. The One Light Workshop with Zack Arias. As I learn more, I really understand how much I have to learn. But I love the process, so that's okay.
Here are a few shots from the day. Special shout out to our beautiful models for the day- Lauren and Melissa It was pretty cold yesterday. They braved the freezing beach in a dress. I was shivering with a jacket on.
I'm so tired right now that I can't think of much else to say about it.
But I feel inspired to be so much better, and that's enough. Below is one of my favorites from the day.



















Absolutely beautiful. Can you believe this?








Thanks to Cristina and Spencer for hosting the event.

3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! that is amazing stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissel,

    these are beautiful. love the ones on the the beach. the sky looks amazing and you made her look caliente!
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Those are beautiful...you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete