Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I don't like bugs.

No.  I do not like bugs.  Dark, hairy, crawling real fast, sometimes bite you, bugs.  I actually got out of my bed and slept downstairs on the couch last week because a large spider woke me up crawling across my arm.  For all I know, it is still somewhere under my bed.  I've done a"sheet check" every night since just to convince myself it's safe to sleep there.  Today, I had another bug incident.  I was jogging down the street, minding my own business when some bug decided to try to take residence up my nose.  Perhaps you saw me.  I was the gal running with the big yellow dog, who suddenly stopped abruptly, for no apparent reason, and started violently shaking her head and arms, while shrieking in despair.  So cool.  So very, very cool.  Humbled by a gnat.

Please have a bug free day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment