Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jumping for Joy!!




No, not because it's trash day. Can you imagine if we all had to haul all of our own trash away? Ugh!! (thankfully, it is still the least expensive service) And Joy is not around, so we aren't jumping for her either. Maybe because it's the last day of school? This may be happening all over my neighborhood today. I was jumping with her because I finally was able to practice more of what I learned at One Light. If you have the chance to go to this workshop, you will not be disappointed. If you don't have the chance, there is still great news for you. Zack is releasing a DVD. As good as being there. Well, except for the people, and the lighting set up right in front of you, and people to practice on and with, and well, almost as good. Have an awesome "last day of school" kind of day.

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding Pic. I think you should re-hire the cleaning crew so that you will have more time for your photography.

    ReplyDelete