Saturday, September 20, 2008

Today is a good day to...




Volunteer.  This morning I drove down to Newport Beach to take pictures for a really cool organization Wheels 2 Water.  They are a non-profit organization dedicated to helping individuals with spinal cord injuries share the ocean experience.   I just love when people dedicate their time and energy to help others in this way. It was an absolutely beautiful morning.  I was happy to be out shooting and met some really great people.  Thanks for inviting me Travis.  I will look forward to more events.  Check out their web page by clicking on the link and pass it along to all your friends...it is just by the grace of God that we are able to do the things we can. 
And I also was signed up (thanks Debbie) to work the first aid booth at the Taste of Newport tonight.  So stop by and say "hi" if you are brave enough to go.  I hear it can get kind of crazy but I am hoping for some good food and an uneventful night.  



I know this is kind of "out there", but sometimes that's fun. So I'll call this one "it's my blog and I'll play if I want to" :)



Starting to suit up...







Great day for a ride...


















That's all I have time for today...have a wonderful weekend all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment