Sunday, March 29, 2009

As I edit away...

As I edit away, I have to remind myself to check in here every once in awhile. It may be time for another blog challenge. Wait.
No. Not just yet.

So. Life rolls on. I am fiercely working on editing and such, with a little shooting in between. I have one shoot of a series under my belt and have a couple favorites from that. Here is one I plucked out to share ahead of time, Miss Sofia and her very good buddy Jack. They are the best of friends. It was an honor to spend a little time with both of them.







Happy Monday! Have a great week!

PS Apple, I still love you...today you made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Makes up for all the cursing I've been doing under my breath lately. Thanks for being a really good company. If you are out there and reading this and still using Windows, I just want to know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment