Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More one light practice

I am so fortunate to live near kids who really don't mind helping me out. They are up for a photo shoot just about anytime. Yep, I'm very lucky. And they are awesome kids. Win win win for me, and Miss Marna, thanks for letting me practice.
I'll be ordering you a ton of pictures in the very near future. Still on track with the blog challenge. But I am getting tired and I think it's only day 5 or 8 or something like that. Well, that's all I have for now. Good night and God bless.
( i need a good sign off--send me one if you think of it)


E.T.A. Ok I usually will come back to a post the next day to make sure I didn't make any typos and/or sound ridiculous.
That sign off sounds like I was channeling Walter Cronkite, doesn't it? Ha.









1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! Everytime I watch you taking the shots and you let me view them, I can't believe what I see. My kids love posing for you, and I love the pics! Keep 'em comin.
    MG

    ReplyDelete